RF Global Solutions presently have two vacancies for Electronic Engineers available now for general application.
RF Global Solutions are searching for a passionate reliable Electronics Engineer to join our fast-growing company repairing and refurbishing RF Generators and RF Matching Networks. The roles varied responsibilities include testing, fault finding, back engineering, repairing and refurbishing customers equipment down to board level. Our ideal candidate must be able to interrupt, follow and draw up schematic diagrams and standard operating procedures. They must have dexterity with hand tools an aptitude for mathematics, mechanics and a passion for technology. Working as part of a small successful team requires the ability to prioritise tasks, solve problems, and deliver work to strict deadlines while maintaining the exceptional standards of workmanship RF Global Solutions are known for worldwide.
Key features of the position include.
- Establishing relationships with staff, customers, suppliers, and other professionals in the field.
- Writing specifications, instructions, reports and handling other required administrative duties.
- Observing existing processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Designing, inspecting, testing, and updating electronic systems, components, equipment, and software.
- Mechanical works including production of test boxes, modification to customers equipment and associated works.
- Ensuring all equipment and products meet health and safety regulations.
- Showing initiative and keeping up with advancements in Electronics.
- Representing the company at conferences and delivering presentations if required.
- Minimum HND in electronics, degree level desirable.
- 4 years industry experience minimum.
- Leadership skills, managerial aspirations desirable.
- Good working knowledge of schematic diagrams.
- Ability to quickly back engineer where schematics are not available.
- Dexterity when working with manual hand tools, power tools etc.
- Willingness to learn, develop both as an induvial and as part of the team.
- Software knowledge is highly desirable
- Competitive salary
- Highly secure job
- 28 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Private health care available
- Access to a private onsite workplace gym
- Monday to Friday work pattern, overtime available
Please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter should you wish to apply.