RF Global Solutions are looking to recruit an additional highly motivated, ambitious Electronics Service Engineer to join our East Kilbride based engineering facility. The operation focuses primarily on the repair and refurbishment of RF Generators, RF Matching Networks and DC Power Supplies used within the Semiconductor and Medical industries globally. Due to the highly specialised and unique nature of the work undertaken by our organisation full training will be provided however, it is essential that any applicant must show a strong desire to learn new skills and develop their knowledge and understanding of the industries in which we operate. All applicants must meet the basic entrance criteria set out below;
1. Electronic fault finding down to component level.
2. Competency in carrying out associated soldering works.
3. Experience in working with electronic test equipment including DVM (digital voltmeters).
4. Excellent pratical skills, suitable applicant must be dexterous as working with your hands performing practical work is a key part of the role.
5. Highly competent in operating IT systems, experience of using Mac OS, Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and job management/ stock control software on both desktop computers and tablets is essential.
6. Exceptional housekeeping skills are essential as is taking a pride in the quality of work undertaken.
As the successful candidate will be working as part of a team within a workshop environment excellent communication and organisational skills are expected.
Part of the role may from time to time involve travelling globally, meeting with new and existing clients both onsite and at trade shows, therefore the suitable candidate must be of good character, well presented and take a pride in their appearance. You must hold a valid passport and full UK driving licence.
Flexibility is expected of any applicant and a small amount of overtime will be required from time to time for operational reasons.
The ‘normal’ contracted hours of our operation will be 0800 hours to 1630 hours Monday to Thursday with a 1530 hour close on a Friday. 28 days of holiday entitlement is included.
Please apply in writing to;
Mr Alastair Stuart, RF Global Solutions Limited, 21-23 Langlands Place, Kelvin South Business Park, East Kilbride, Lanarkshire, G75 0YF
Closing Date: 1st April 2017