Health and Safety Policy
RF Global Solutions views health and safety as a priority issue which plays an integral part in all its activities including the maintenance of quality and standards.
RF Global Solutions considers health and safety as a management responsibility, which is at least as important as any other function. It is therefore the policy of RF Global Solutions to provide and maintain in a working and educational environment, which is, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risk to health, adequate as regards welfare facilities and which ensures that persons not in RF Global Solutions employment are not exposed to risks which may arise from RF Global Solutions activities.
RF Global Solutions is resolved to provide and maintain equipment and systems of work, which are, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and will provide such information, training and supervision as in necessary to achieve this aim.
RF Global Solutions will provide such resources as may be necessary to enable it and its employees to meet their health and safety responsibilities.
In order to implement this policy the commitment of everyone concerned is necessary and it is a condition of employment that all employees will co-operate with RF Global Solutions by
- Following instructions in the safety rules or notices displayed on RF Global Solutions property
- Complying with any codes of practice or guidance which may apply to their work or workplace
- Taking all reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of all other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work.
RF Global Solutions stresses its commitment to health and safety to the extent that where disregard of safe working practice by an employee puts seriously at risk the health and safety of themselves or of any other person, this will be considered as gross misconduct and may lead to disciplinary action including dismissal.
STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES OF RF GLOBAL
RF Global Solutions takes ultimate responsibility for all health and safety matters and for ensuring that its health and safety policy is for the benefit of its employees and others who may be affected.
RF Global Solutions will annually review its health and safety policy and authorise the incorporation of those proposed amendments of which it approves.
Health and safety, including risk management, will be standing item on the agenda of every meeting. RF Global Solutions review on health and safety will cover the following matters in respect of the previous calendar year
- A summary of the position on risk assessment including the preventative and protective measures being implemented and the arrangements in placefor the effectiveplanning, organisation, control, monitoring and review of the protective and preventative measures
- A list of all reportable accidents and diseases that have affected employees or others.
- Any improvement or prohibition notices served on RF Global Solutions by HSE inspectors for any matters relating to health and safety.
- Any prosecutions taken out against RF Global Solutions by any enforcing authorities.
- Any major incidents such as a fire or other event of significance affecting employees or others.
- Any significant failings in health and safety reported by the health and safety officer, enforcement office, insurance company representative or health and safety advisor.
RF Global Solutions accepts responsibility for ensuring that it allocates sufficient resources in terms of staff, training and funds to fulfill its legal obligations and the standards set out in this policy.
These statements of policy and responsibilities and the associated policy on risk management will be reviewed annually and will be amended as circumstances change and as legal requirements change.
The relevant legislation consists of the health and safety at work act 1974 and related legislation (Relevant statutory provisions) that impose general and specific requirements upon RF Global Solutions.
Please contact us directly for further information.