RF Global Solutions presently have one vacancy for an electronic engineer available for general application.
As a trainee electronics engineer in a high tech environment, you will be responsible for the repair, modification and overhaul of electronic Radio Frequency power supplies and matching network systems for a variety of Semiconductor or Medical customers.
What do we offer:
We offer competitive salary, interesting growth opportunities and a chance to be a part of a global market leading company, currently undergoing heavy investment with ambitious growth ambitions.
About RF Global Solutions:
Join us at RF Global Solutions and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our on-going, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At RF Global Solutions, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth.
Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest calibre talent, utilising cutting-edge technology and processes. If you’re passionate about electronics and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join RF Global Solutions in one of our engineering roles.
• Fault find to component level and repair as required
• Use of manual and automated test equipment
• Supporting engineering / quality investigations and project work as and when required.
• Ability to follow detailed instructions and read complex electronic digital/analogue circuit diagrams
• Raise all relevant paperwork to complete the task, ensuring traceability and compliance is maintained throughout the process
• The candidates need to have the ability & experience of working on electronic components testing and fault diagnosis
• They will need to demonstrate that they are able to utilise detailed Manuals, drawings & other documentation to aid this requirement
• Time served experience apprentice or similar level of knowledge and experience, Must be computer literate
• Team player who is inclusive in their approach
• Good manual dexterity
• High level of attention to detail
• Good verbal communication skills
• Able to work to own initiative
Please apply in writing to;
Mr Alastair Stuart, RF Global Solutions Limited, 21-23 Langlands Place, Kelvin South Business Park, East Kilbride, Lanarkshire, G75 0YF
Closing Date: 31st December 2017
RF Global Solutions offer employment opportunities in the following areas:
- Electronics Engineering
- Apprentice Engineering
- Electronics Technician
- Quality Control
RF Global Solutions offers all of our employees industry leading benefits including, desirable working hours, excellent rates of remuneration, private healthcare for you and all of your family, private pension scheme, subsidised gym and healthclub membership for you and a discounted rate for all of your family, generous holiday entitlement and much more.
Please contact us directly for further information.